Saturday, February 21, 2009

Movie Review: I Know Who Killed Me

1/10 Stars

I Know Who Killed Me
starring Lindsey Lohan is quite possibly the worst movie I have ever seen. To be quite honest, Lindsey Lohan was not even what killed the film. Out of all the horrible acting, hers was the least cringe-inducing. The plot is so long and stupid I will not even attempt to describe it, except to say that LezLo plays twins (again) who don't know each other exist but happen to suffer from twin stigmata which I don't think is even a theory in the real world. Neal McDonough plays the dad-character and he's not the world's best actor but I can't believe he would disgrace himself with this movie. The gore of this movie, though in small amounts, puts it up there with the Saw movies on the "disgust" charts. If you want a cheesy horror movie, don't put yourself through this torture and go with Shawn of the Dead.



This picture says it all.

No comments: