Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm a terrible blogger!

Sorry for the lack of updates. We have been mega busy! We moved! Well, we're in the process of doing it. We've moved our bed and all the essentials to our new apartment, which I LOVE. It has a fitness trail, volleyball courts, lake, and best of all, trees and grass everywhere! Daniel has been working his butt off at wal-mart. He will probably be working Monday-Thursday 1-10 which will be really good because he will be able to get a lot of classes in the morning. This semester is really close to being over and I am so freaking glad. I have a paper due tomorrow, one due Tuesday, a test Tuesday, a paper due Wednesday, and THEN my finals start Friday.

Sam and the cats are good. Sam is a chewer. He chewed through his dog bed, a roll of toilet paper, and just a few minutes ago he chewed completely through his leash. Yeah, we're gonna have to work on that. :)

4 comments:

mhandwerker said...

you do sound busy!!! I am so pleased about Daniel's job!!!

GMaw said...

I have been out of town. I really am pleased to hear about Daniel's job and that you both like his hours. Keep up the good work. See you @ the Wedding.

GMAW

mhandwerker said...

You are a terrible blogger!!! We need an update.

mhandwerker said...

Guess what...Sarah and Mitch have a blog..sarahandmitchell.blogspot.com
I guess I can start nagging them to blog like I nag you. It was great seeing you both last weekend you both looked great!!! Love to you both!!!