Monday, April 6, 2009

"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it."
-HENRY DAVID THOREAU

Ahh, we have been so busy! Here are some updates.

-We changed the dog's name to Sam.
-We got collars for the cats and they are not happy.
-We are MOVING! Downgrading, really, to a smaller apartment, at the end of April. Still staying in Murfreesboro, maybe a little closer to campus.
-Daniel has a job interview at Wal-Mart today (we take what we can get around here!) so keep your fingers crossed for him!
-Yesterday I failed to do or turn in a huge essay because I totally forgot about it, and today I took a test I didn't know I had. This is easily my worst semester so far.
-The family I work for is out of town at Disney World so I'm on vacation this week!
-I got to meet my beautiful new cousin, Avery Marie, and see a lot of my family this weekend so I'm really happy about that. :) Daniel and I will both be coming down next time, the first weekend in May, and then again the weekend of Sarah's wedding.

That's all for right now. Maybe some pictures later. :)

4 comments:

mhandwerker said...

I am trying to picture daniel in a blue walmart smock!!! He looks good in blue....I have my fingers crossed...which makes it hard to type.

GMaw said...

Daniel does look good in blue. Hope it works out, if not there will be something better.
Love,
GMaw

Sarah Crenshaw said...

i guess grandmaw bugging you about blogging worked..hah. she seems to be good at that. she told me a dressed like a bum, and the next weekend i actually bought some "grown up" clothes. but, i enjoyed seeing you! thanks for coming to the shower! see you at music fest! yay ben harper!

mhandwerker said...

We need more blogging!!!! How are things???